What is a Program Manager?
A Kaplan Program Manager works for our Graduate Business, the business that helps students prep for the GREs, GMATs, LSATs & MCATs. It's a great position for those outgoing individuals who possess a knack for promoting brand awareness, relationship building and executing marketing campaigns. In this role you will use a grassroots marketing approach to build and nurture relationships with key administrators, student groups and other relevant organizations.
And the Top 5 Reasons to be a Program Manager are...
1. You love talking with people
2. The thought of working behind a desk ALL day makes you cringe
3. You love the idea of selling a brand that can change people's lives
4. You’re now spending many an afternoon on beautiful campuses and getting paid for it
5. Great coworkers! “The People” is always top of the list when asked “Why do you like working for Kaplan?”
To learn more about starting a career at Kaplan Test Prep please visit:www.kaplan.com/careers